Current students: research stream programs
Here you will find information on:
- Course requirements and performance expectations
- Thesis advisory committee
- Course descriptions and syllables
- LMP Workshop Program
- Fees, stipends and awards
- Time off, leave and withdrawals
- Program completion for MSc and PhD
- Graduate forms
- Getting help and support (student affairs)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not currently in the office.
To contact us, please email and we will respond as soon as we can.
If required, you can still mail hard copy documents to the Graduate Office and we will receive them.
The Graduate Office
Laboratory Medicine & Pathobiology
1 King's College Circle, Rm 6209
Toronto, M5S 1A8
Office Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please call in advance to schedule appointments outside these hours.
Who to contact
Admissions and general inquiries
Graduate Program Administrator
Student awards and scholarships, graduate courses, seminars and events, graduate faculty memberships
Graduate Life and Sciences Officer