University of Toronto's Research and Innovation
- Listing of Research Funding Opportunities
- Signing up for Research Alerts
- Links to research related policies
- Link to Proposal Development Resources
For more information, please visit http://www.research.utoronto.ca/
UT Research Accelerator
The UT Research Accelerator is a unique platform that facilitates easy and secure collaboration and sharing of data and resources across the TAHSN scientific community and beyond.
- Share and request data and resources such as cell lines, antibodies, reagents, transgenic animals, research projects and much more
- Getting started takes less than 2 minutes
- Available for use by faculty, students, post docs, research scientists and lab technicians
- Create postings, invite discussions, create peer groups, and receive alerts about relevant resources.
For more information, please visit http://ut.researchaccelerator.org/
Faculty of Medicine Research Office
The Vice Dean Research Office provides a grant development, writing and editing service to investigators to help improve the effectiveness and readability of proposals, and to increase grant success rates.
For more information on the following, please visit http://medicine.utoronto.ca/research/funds-research-training-and-awards
- CIHR Updates
- What’s New in Research Funding
- Funding Opportunities
- Internal Grant Program
- Upcoming Award Deadlines
- Summer Student Program Information
- Recently Awarded Research Grants