Information for Faculty
Requesting a Graduate Faculty Membership with LMP
Send the following two items to Rama Ponda at email@example.com:
1. A letter requesting a graduate appointment with LMP, addressed to the Interim Chair, Dr. Avrum Gotlieb.
2. A current CV including details of:
- Academic appointment(s) at U of T.
- List of publications.
- Grants and/or funding held and applied for, indicating start and end dates.
- Description of lab space; if the lab is not located on the St. George campus, also include a description of resources/personnel that would contribute to the quality of the students' graduate experience.
- Summary of experience relevant to graduate supervision including classroom teaching, advisory committee membership, and laboratory training of students (graduate, undergraduate, postdoctoral fellows, residents, etc.).
Interested in accepting new graduate students?
Please contact Heather Seto at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-978-2550.
Click Here to View: Guidelines for Students, Faculty and Administrators